Small Batch Soy Candles - Beaker
Our Hazel & Fox Australian scented candle range.
Hand poured in house using our designed scents, inspired by the Australian nature and local area.
You will not find our scents available anywhere else.
- Hand poured soy candles
- Created in small batches
- 100ml Borosilicate Glass Beaker
- 75mm x 55mm
- 10 hours burn time
- Fragrances created using essential and botanical oils
Please remove dust cover and read the label under the glass container prior to use, for candle burning and safety tips.
Please note: Due to our candles being hand poured in small batches, you may find what many described as wet spots on the side of the glass. This is a very common occurrence when making candles in glassware, particularly when using natural waxes (Which we use in all our candles) This is not a fault to the candle and will not in any way affects the burn ability of the candle. We do not exchange or refund candles, that have wet spots.
Inspired by our beautiful bushland of the High Country, Victoria.
- With notes of Eucalyptus, Sandalwood, Musk and Applewood. A fresh medium / full bodied fragrance suitable for large to medium size rooms.
Inspired by childhood memories of Summer nights eating Lemonade iceypols in Mansfield VIC.
- Australian Lemon Myrtle, cushed teatree leaves and sweet notes of summer. A sweet citrus medium fragrance suitable for small to medium size rooms.
Star gazing by campfire sleeping in swags, creating memmories.
- A woody campfire and Eucalyptus blend, offering a earthy masculine aroma. A medium fragrance suitable for small to medium size rooms.
The swagman candle has a natural yellow tone to the wax. This is due to the smokeing process, that we use to give the candle a natural campfire scent.